*Please call 855-ZIG-ARTS to purchase a Subscription Pass.
WHY BECOME A SEASON PASS HOLDER?
1. You love live theater.
2. You love Ogden and want to help maintain it's growing and varied art scene.
3. You want guaranteed tickets, because who doesn't?
SEASON PASS FAQs
What are the Main Stage productions in your 2020 season?
Newsies, Sister Act, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Spamalot and A Fairly Potter Christmas Carol. Please check content warnings for all productions. More info on each production can be found on the individual show pages under the THEATER tab of our menu.
What are the Youth productions in your 2020 season?
Les Misérables School Edition, Beauty and the Beast Jr., Thoroughly Modern Millie Jr., 101 Dalmatians Kids, and Frozen Jr. More info on each production can be found on the individual show pages under the THEATER tab of our menu.
What are the other productions in your 2020 season?
Fraudway (theme TBD), Ogden Laughs Improv Festival, Ziegfeld Follies Film Festival and Ziegfeld Cabaret Nights . More info on each production can be found on the individual show pages under the THEATER tab of our menu.
What is the cost of a Season Pass for 2020?
You have three options:
1. 2020 Season Pass Subscription* - Our Subscription Pass provides patrons with the greatest savings. For the low monthly charge of just $12, you can enjoy all Main Stage AND Youth AND Other productions. That's up to a $75 savings for 2020! The beauty of our subscription pass is that you can initiate it whenever you like. Start paying and start seeing shows!
2. 2020 Season Pass* - Purchase a traditional season pass to see all six Main Stage productions for the discounted price of $100.
*Substitutions for content concerns can be made by calling the box office.
3. 2020 Flex Pass - We're getting flexible with our Flex Pass. Choose any 4 of our 6 Main Stage Productions to see for the low price of $65.
Are Season Passes transferable or refundable?
Season Tickets are transferable but are not refundable. However, Subscription Passes may be canceled at any time. Please call 855-ZIG-ARTS for assistance.
Can I exchange my Season Pass tickets?
Yes. Your Season Pass tickets are exchangeable. Certain exclusions may apply. Please call our box office for assistance at 855-ZIG-ARTS.
How do I use my Season Pass?
After you purchase your tickets you will receive a code that you will use to reserve your seats either online, over the phone or in person at the door. If you lose the code, please call our box office at 855-ZIG-ARTS for assistance.
SEASON PASSES MAKE A STELLAR GIFT
Looking for a gift for mom and dad? How about 6 nights out during the next year? Season Passes are a gift that keeps on giving. For assistance purchasing Season Passes as a gift, please contact our box office at 855-944-2787.